Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tried of a slow old computer that takes forever to do anything??!!

I am starting a new computer service to speed up old PC desktops & Laptops. I am former IT-Security professional for JP Morgan Chase. As well I am a avid computer user for over 30 years My fee would be $50 to load a 1 year subscription of System Mechanic professional and $10 for each additional computers. By the way this a in home service included, so you will have your own personal nerd squad optimization your computer. I am not changing you for the software just for my time and travel. In additional this software will dramatically speed up your computer and includes anti-virus, anti-malware, & firewall included. Learn more about the software. I only service Metro Columbus Ohio, Springfield, Ohio, & Dayton, Ohio.
Learn more about this software:
http://www.iolo.com/products/system-mechanic-professional.