Saturday, April 16, 2016

Buying Great Stuff Cheap The Ebay & Amazon Way

The explosion of online shopping and the 2 great shopping portals Ebay and Amazon to help you find what you want fast & easy without looking at multiple sites. It is also a great way to find great deals on things you need. I am a avid Ebay Shopper, I have purchase great deals of jewelry, computers, Car Parts (brakes/routers, O2 senors, car radios, ect). I always will cross reference Amazon and Ebay to make sure I can't find the same item on the other site for less. I have found a few times  some better deals on Amazon then on Ebay. I found that Amazon is far better selection and pricing on Books, then Ebay. I find I can save a a lot of money shopping this way.

I have purchased entry level gaming computer custom built for $350, six core processor and 8 gg of ram, 1Tg hard drive at 7200 rpms, with dedicated graphics card and windows included. Car radios for $10, brake pads and routers for $80.


By Derek P. Bliedung
Columbus Financial Coach