"What is a demanding pleasure? A pleasure that demands the use of one's mind; Not in the sense of problem solving, but in the sense of exercising discrimination, judgement, and awareness."
Enthusiasm does not
know defeat! The sales manager who knows how to send out a army of
enthusiastic sales people may set his or her own price on their
services. By doing this they can increase the earning capacity of every
person under their direction. Enthusiasm then benefits not only them
self but possibly hundreds as well.
1. Occupation in the work that one loves best
2. Environment where one comes into contact with others who are enthusiastic and optimistic.
3. Financial success
4. Complete mastery and application, in one's daily work, of the Laws of Success.
5. Good health
6. Knowledge that one has served others in some helpful way.
7. Good clothes, appropriate to the needs of one's occupation.