Imagination the tool to Salesmanship

"Dream, Dream Big Dreams!

Others may deprive you of your material wealth and cheat you in a thousand ways, but no man can deprive you of the control and use of your imagination. Men may deal with you unfairly, as men often do; they may deprive you of your liberty, but they cannot take from you the privilege of using your imagination.
In your imagination, you always win."

Jesse Jackson

Imagination
Imagination is the most important factor when you are entering the art of selling. The master salesman is always the one who makes use of imagination. An outstanding merchant relies upon his imagination for the ideas that make their business sell.

If given that opportunity any customer will give the alert salesman a clue as to the particular merchandise that should be stressed in an effort to make a sale. Watch your customers and use your imagination! Depending on the products you sell, visualize your customer and what product suits them best.

Always be yourself, and always use your imagination. I believe your imagination at times is your self-conscious telling you what you want in life. When you dream about your imagining. When you imagine the opportunity for dreams to become a reality present themselves. Tell yourself you will be successful, picture yourself with success. Just like the master salesmen picks the right shirt for the right customer, Pick the right dreams for yourself and make the sale.


Law of Attraction – Five simple steps system that can change your life & your bank account - Are you tapping into the newest biggest thing out there to improve your life? If not? I would like to introduce you…

Yes, the law of attraction can be called by some a miracle. It is not a miracle or magic, what it is a natural law that you too can tap into to change your life. Only if you are ready!

Let me first test how ready you maybe? If I told you I can have the life of your dreams how ready are you for that today? Are you really ready to change your life and willing to put in the time and effort that it is needed? How much time? As little as the time a 10 minutes a day every day, 365 days per year? If you say you’re too busy right now or too much going on right now, in your life and not willing to change. Come back to me and my teaching when you’re ready! Even I had to be faced with great hardship before I was ready for this knowledge. I was ready for almost anything and extremely open-minded. I had nothing to lose but everything to gain.

This has been called the secret; in fact, this is no secret it has been within humankind for 5000 years! I have seen this quote in the Bible, and quoted by Jesus, Buddha, and many others! How does this law of attraction work? It is a belief that we all are able to transmit vibrations. Only, if you place your mind in harmony with what you want. That law of attraction states that 'like is attracted to like'. If you put your mind in vibration for money, the money will come. The same goes for success, love, health, luck. We want to take advantage of abundance and prosperity.

We all know about the power of prayer, what’s about the power of positive affirmations? In physiology, it is called cognitive therapy, that your thought will have a huge impact on your outcomes in life. You’re trying to reprogram your thinking through what is known as auto-suggestion. You will have your subconscious reprogrammed. So that you can become a millionaire, find the perfect love, and have great success in life, or something as simple as a new car.

Physiology and metaphysics

At this point is where physiology and metaphysics depart. It is believed that you’re subconscious will communicate with the universe to obtain your desires. The universes will help bring your desires to reality. Now that doesn’t mean you don’t have to meet the universe halfway, or it will not work. The universe will send you a sign, to tell you when it is time to take action. It can come to you in any form or the idea just pops into your head, just out of thin air. You can see a sign of a name or numbers that seen to always come to you in your life. It can pop up on the internet, TV, radio on your way to work, etc.

The next part is visualizations: you think, feel, and see yourself as a millionaire, or have your dream job, or find the love of your life all in your imagination. Adding emotions to your immigration is a very powerful tool to manifest your dreams.

So what do you need to get started the first step is easy. You need to have belief and an extremely strong desire to make your dreams a reality. You need to want something so badly that you can taste it, feel it and in your mind already have it! How do you believe in something so strongly? You have to soul search to figure that on your own. If you still need help you can use numerology or astrology to help you find your path in life. So follow your dreams not someone else’s dreams. If I tell you can become a millionaire what are you willing to do to reach that goal? Everything has a price and you are going to be able to pay that price? What are 10 minutes a day? In a year that is 60.83 hours! You can pay a little bit every day.

You start with the power of pray, next power of positive affirmations; such as “I am healthy, wealthy, successful, and wise” or “I love money and money love me” two times daily”. Add your own positive affirmation for your personal goals. Remember they need to be in the present tense. The third part of this exercise is to have imagination, to think as if you’re healthy, successful, wealthy and wise, or the money has already come to you.

The second step

The second step: is to have a positive outlook on life. I don’t care how bad your life looks it can only get better, right? If you ever been down or feeling blue think of things that make you positive. Listen to music you enjoy, do activities that you enjoy. You have the power to change your mood and your thinking.

The third step: is to be generous to others meaning giving your time to help others. You can give money to help others as well, or you can give more time to work with your employer. This does come from the idea that we can be a reward for helping others by tenfold. So you have to pay the price. Even if it takes years or months to get your repayment back, the universe pays you back with compounded interest. longer it takes the more interest you will earn.

The fourth step is to be thankful for everything in your life and your families life, your job, your home, car, pets, I mean everything in your life! Even when you have manifested that you wanted, keep being thankful so more will come to you.

The fifth step: treat and heal your body, mind, and soul. I recommend mediation find one that is right for you such as yoga, transmittal mediation, and the simple mediation to just clearing your mind. This will stop you from stressing, and if you heal your mind you will, in turn, heal your body and soul. It’s also part of your total transformation is to start eating healthy and make sure you do some type of exercise at least 3 times a week. All right this part will take more than 10 minutes, but take this part slowly and over time you will grow and see why I recommend this to you. We have blockages in our body that can prevent us from sending out vibrations to the universe. The use of this step is to clear your body of these blockages and will even increase your vibration and can manifest what you want even faster. You can check out my Reiki Kabbalah blog about ways to heal the body, mind, and soul, and yes increase our vibration.

Who am I to teach you about the law of attraction? years ago, I had made some hard financial decisions. I was not able to buy a new car and I was struggling to pay bills. But today I have my life has been realigned. I am working on a job that I like and the money follows. And I know that since I do what I like, the money will come later for the job. I am driving in a luxury car and now have too many cars. I don’t have to worry about money any longer; I am going on exotic vacations. Many years ago this life would be the impossible dream today it is the reality. It is part of my soul mission in life to help others and to become a teacher, counselor, and healer. How do I know this? I have study Numerology it teaches what is my life purpose in life. I also paid hundreds of dollars for group seasons and personal session to learn the same information in about 10 minutes. I also have studied the law of attraction, developing physic abilities, crystals, Reiki master (other forms of Energy healing) and Kabbalists. When started this journey I was blind, and now over time and pratice and further development. I can finally see the true light of the God. One time this seemed like an imposable dream. Today, I have communications with the spiritual universe, I am a psychic and energy healer. I can finally say I am truly blessed.

Change your thinking and you too can have a better life. You can enjoy and live the impossible dream. You have to start with these steps I have outlined and live the life the universe intended you to live.

If you need help getting started with the law of attraction or walking in the light. I am willing and able to aid you in your request. Since writing the original article I have developed 3 pillars of success model to get yourself in a better place both financially, emotionally and spiritually. I have a network of light works with unique and powerful gifts. I offer to coach in the areas financial and spiritual.

Check out my website for more information and to setup appointments.

Columbus Finacial & Success Coach: financial and Success coaching, 3 pillars of success coaching

Reiki Kabbalah Center: for reiki and energy healing and spiritual development

Post a Comment

0 Comments