Quote from Muhammad Ali

"The man who has no imagination has no wings."
~Muhammad Ali
 
Idiots Guide to Money Management

You know the same type of savings can be done on food and other household items? For groceries, I personally shop at Aldi and Save-A-Lots are great places to check out. Another little money saving tip I have picked up is buying as much of food shopping at Aldi, then head over to Kroger's or Giant Eagle, for the fuel points saving. I am saving most months $35 off my fuel costs. Also, Big lots and Olie's Army have great deals on canned food, and dry goods too. Don't forget the decor items, some massive saving on that as well. I saw a Simmons Sofa at Big lots for $350 that is crazy cheap! Can you see why I can get so happy in ways the average person, can save cold hard cash!


Post a Comment

0 Comments