Quote of Lucille Ball

Motivational quote of the day by Lucille BallI'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.
~Lucille Ball

The secret of Attraction: The guide to a better future


The power of the Secret it can being miracles right to you. I was a non-believer in such things. How can this be, this sounds like too out there, until one day came I was hard on my luck, and I had nothing to lose. I was willing to try this out the power of attraction the secret but was forecasting this too not work. To be amazement it worked, The secret principles of attraction really worked! I started feeling feels I never felt before and my life started to get better and I felt more empowered. Yes, material things came to me as well, including money with the Law of attraction the secret. I started to get deeper into the metaphysical side of this coin, and experience things that would be called impossible by science.

http://columbusfinancialcoach.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-law-of-attraction-simple-system-of.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments