Ho’oponopono is a little known but extremely powerful self-transformation technique

Ho’oponopono is a little known but extremely powerful self-transformation, self-clearing, and, self Healing technique.

I have personally used this technique in my own life. And I felt negative energy leaving my body, after doing this for the first time. Since doing this over time 3-4 times a week, additional to positive affirmations, guided imagery, and following the teaching of the law of attraction. I have gained a scene of clarity, and better understanding what I want out of life.  The Ho’oponopono, the process is simply close your eyes, and say the following words over and over again to yourself for about 15-20 minutes.  Just say these simple but magical words, in a Mantra (saying them over and over again).
  • I Love You
  • Please forgive me
  • I am sorry
  • Thank you
http://www.idreamcatcher.com/hooponopono/
http://columbusfinancialcoach.blogspot.com/2012/11/why-does-wealthy-have-more-money-then.html


If you want to solve a problem, no matter what kind of problem, work on yourself.
—Ihaleakala Hew Len

Post a Comment

0 Comments